If you’re on Twitter be sure to follow us @SICK_STAR. We’ll keep you updated up to the minute on future events and where we’re currently at, with pictures when we can. Here’s some other stuff that you might see (in 140 characters or less!)…
Every society has their own vernacular that their people use to communicate with one another in their daily exchanges. The culture/lifestyle of SICK STAR, or The SICKS Degrees Family, speak using some words/phrases that are slang that aren’t exactly common that we have adopted and some are completely made up by us. Introducing the #SICKtionary a.k.a. The SICKS Degrees Dictionary (so named by @ms_karyleigh). Feel free to use any of the terms when you feel necessary:
– “baby seals”: annoying party girls. Usually drunk girls at clubs. Hence, “clubbing baby seals”.
– “Bambi”: a girl so chocolate wasted that she can barely stand, let alone walk correctly.
– “chocolateshitfacedwasted”: when you’ve reached that “dronk” level when drinking. drink-drank-drunk-dronk.
– “crutch”: a homeboy/girl more sober than you helping you get to the car. Bambi might need more than 1.
– “Dang Tina Tang!”: Like woah. @dangtinatang
– “deja vu DJ”: that dude that just played the same song twice in the night. Lame.
– “disco nap”: nap before going out/clubbing at night. Sleeping before you get chocolateshitfacedwasted.
– “Ee-er-ee-er”: Doing it & doing it well. Attributed to the sound of your bed when it squeaks. Happy sound. @damnitsmartin
– “fuckery”: mischievous bullshit nonsense shenanigans & misbehaviors. Usually occurs when chocolateshitfacedwasted.
– “loose”: Lovers Out Of Sync Everytime. Couple dancing together but looks like to 2 completely different songs.
– “no speak Americano”: nice girl stuck in awkward position when dude doesn’t get the point that she’s not interested in him.
– “rollercoaster DJ”: dude changing tempo and/or mood often in his set a.k.a wack.
– “Silent Treatment”: So drunk that you become immobilized and stop speaking. @Silent_John
– “smoke signals”: Gogo dancer signals to one another. How many minutes left, creeper to the left, etc…
– “unicorn”: that which you thought didn’t exist but actually does and is nearly impossible to attain.
– “vulture”: dude on the dancefloor that’s hovering around you, trying to get at you but you aren’t feeling.
If you feel like contributing, hit us up @SICK_STAR.